Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Part 2: Healthy Weight Loss Transformation



Start now !
We all know the saying, procrastination. And when we talk about losing weight this is often the case. Many people would not forget what to do, but have not the courage to start.I think one of the worst things to see is people who are really not thinking that they can lose weight.They do this because they think it is quite of a task, or even that it is impossible.I always tell to my clients that you really can lose the excess weight you have.If they can do it,you can do it too.

Here comes the most important thing 



Now I have been a personal trainer since 2009, but since 2013 with my clients at the gym, I had this little experiment about testing different diets and programs bought from the internet. We tested 30 programs with 100 clients and me and my clients together determined which one provided REAL results and worked the best.I talk about it in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment